Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm a Marketing Manager working in a real state firm I need 7 classy spanish-latin names for houses any ideas?

The more elegant and simple the names, the better it will be. I greatly appreciate your contibutions.


We already have 7 previous names that belong to the first part of the residential complex, they are fortunately already sold.


The names themselves though, are not simple to remember, easily confused and hard to write correctly. Mostly these names belong to african trees or rivers.


I already have a few names in mind, but want these 7 names to be absolutely the best possible.


The residential complex is located in Mexico, and we are a mexican company, the names don't have to be in spanish or any particular language, they have to be solid names.





So thanks for reading and for your contributions, this is my first contribution and you'll be hearing from me more often.





Take care and have fun.

I'm a Marketing Manager working in a real state firm I need 7 classy spanish-latin names for houses any ideas?
Hi Jacob:





Here's a quick suggestion that might be helpful. Will you be selling these homes to fellow Mexicans or to Americans? If you're going to be selling them mostly to Americans how about naming the home models after very upscale towns and communities in the US that have Spanish names?





For example - "Rancho Santa Fe" which is north of San Diego is the second most expensive zip code in the entire US.





"La Jolla" is on the coast and all million dollar plus homes. "Del Mar," "Encinitas," and "Malibu" are the same. "Topango Canyon" is where a lot of Hollywood movie stars have their mansions. Also, "Rancho Bernardo" is where a lot of top executives live. And "Santa Barbara" is another place where you find lots of very expensive, elegant old California manses and home to millionaires and billionaires. (I know that's 8 not 7 - but I got on a roll. *smile*)





Hope this is helpful to you.





All the best,





Denise Michaels


Author, "Testosterone-free Marketing"


Get the book at: http://www.tfmbook.com


Visit me online at: http://www.mentoringwithdenise.com


No comments:

Post a Comment